"Climate breakdown in Alaska"

Your carbon-neutral website certifies your voluntary contribution to curb the climate crisis.
Click Website Offset to compensate for the carbon emissions caused by your website with high-class carbon offsets by supporting verified climate protection projects.

Climate breakdown in Alaska. Read the full article by Cora Dow @Ecologist. Carbon offsetting is vital to your cleaner, greener business and lifestyle. Make your website and lifestyle carbon-neutral first, by a self-service carbon offsetting at https://en.zeroco2.cf/carbon-footprint-calculator/ Tags: Self-service carbon offset, Carbon-neutral website, Carbon-neutral lifestyle, Carbon Footprint Calculator

"'I'm eighteen and can already see my Alaska community changed forever ... I’ve seen glaciers shrink, summer droughts and deadly landslides – and our elected officials are doing nothing.'

I caught a herring with my hands from the beach beside my grandma’s house in my hometown of Sitka, Alaska, when I was seven. Herring marks the beginning of spring.

Every April, the soft “herring rain” seemed to bring the fish into the sound, and I’d watch as the water turned milky and the shallows sparkled with swarming silver schools.

Sitkans gathered on the side of the road to watch the show of sea lions, whales, eagles and fishing boats competing in the million-dollar commercial sac roe fishery. All around the islands, people set out hemlock branches to collect masses of tiny, tasty eggs as part of an annual Tlingit ritual of community and abundance going back to time immemorial." ~Cora Dow @Ecologist