The insecure future: Food and climate crisis


"We need politicians and the media to declare a climate emergency and start taking emergency action so that we can face the future with some confidence, says Sonia Randhawa. We need politicians and the media to declare a climate emergency and start taking emergency action so that we can face the future with some confidence, says Sonia Randhawa.

I have a small garden, where I grow a variety of vegetables.

I love that my kids think they’re transgressing the rules when they pick and eat veggies straight from the garden. It means I’ll never get an actual harvest, but the point of the exercise is healthier, happier children, so beneath my sham anger, I’m grinning." ~ Aliran admin @Aliran
.
Discover more: Reference
.
Image by Sasin Tipchai from @Pixabay